21.9.09

Back to Singapore

Today is 1 week back from Europe trip, sponser by my company to send me for training there.
After which went to Vienna and Pargue on my own after training in Berlin for 2 weeks.

When I first came back Singapore, suddenly there is disconnection, yet a familiar place to be... Maybe I had too used to european lifestyle, so relax (that my personality), so I had no problem into fiiting their lifestyle...

Enjoying taking a walk at the river, bridge, and around city, while enjoying the scenry. Eating slowly and enjoying every moment of the meal, yet enjoying the cooling of the weather and enjoying at the street activities.
(well if I had enough time to walk to the musem, I sure listen to every audio guide and read the every description of the display, yet was so rush to walk around, as most of my muesem trip is either near closing time or i had on rush to other place.)

That is something you can't find in Singapore.

No comments: