1.1.09

A Brand New Year, 2009

One year had pass, I just came back from NY countdown at my friend's house. (This is the 4th year we have been celebrating NY countdown together there.) This year 2 of my close friends did not came as they are protecting our country. (Here we salute to them.) As usual we had our buffet dinner (Thank you, Winne for the buffet dinner.) and wine pot luck. This year I bought Bailey Mint Chocolate & Caramel. (My favorite liquor which I always bring for wine pot luck.)

My Bailey pot luck. (My friend, Terry also happen brought the same.)

My 1st meal (almost finish) of 2009, consist of ham & fish fillet in the picture. (Coffee pork rib, curry chicken, fried mee hoon, ngoh xiang, fried chicken nugget have been eaten. Too late for photo taking.)

Ash-tray made from green tea pack by my friend, Douglas. (How creative & enviroment friendly he is)


Can’t believe time pass so fast, we have been friends for 10 years since poly times, and all of us are reaching almost 30...

We chat, we joke about each others during poly times, drinking red wine and Bailey. Then we countdown with pop-pop, and continue chatting with our wine till 2 plus.

All while I having been reflecting on what am I been doing the last year, and taken some points from friends and lesson learnt.

Something I like to share is friendship, from a quote;
Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.

I have been my down this year. (Not much up.) I met 2 bastards in work, both of them always putting me down, making me the most miserable 4 month in my whole life. (This not my main topic, I don't think I will benefit if I blog about, Let them rot in 2009.)

From this, I have concluded after reading my friend's blog, about types of friends he have, and making me to think of friends I have.

He divided his friends into 5 groups: Hi-Bye Friend, Sidekick, Lunch Buddies, Study Buddies, Suck-Cock Buddies.

As for me, I have a wonderful study buddies in my schooling time. (Whom are my close friends celebrating NY countdown with). My most memorable lunch buddies is during my 1st job after army.

All this while, I found some of friends I have been hanging around with, actually don't seem to click with them. (I don't seem to be enjoyable with them, it is a waste of time with them. This is what I feel.)
Like Chinese saying,
路遥知马力, 日久见人心
(To know how strong a horse is; make it run a long distance. To know a man’s character; spend time with him.)
I only live once and I don’t want to waste time on them. But I "TRY" to entertain them if I can but this time will not entertain them like a clown. (I feel like a clown with them.)

Anyway, I knew some wonderful new friends through seminars, although I don't know them well, for now I find clickable with them. How long term they are? How truth they are? I don't know, but I would sure follow up on them. But during this time I do enjoy their accompany.

I not giving up, I believe in LOA, and I sure to find my group of clickable friends and enjoy their accompany... and give me value, and also whom I like to give value to them. (Another 2 types of friendship whom my friend mention in his blog.)

No comments: